The secret to a relaxing BBQ is closer than you think!
Why is it so hard to find a BBQ glove that JUST WORKS?? Let’s face it, grills get pretty hot so you NEED gloves; but popular silicon gloves get so hot and sticky inside you can’t keep them on for long. Plus they’re so slippery (it’s silicone, right?) you waste precious time taking them off and on while your steaks overcook! Do you really need that stress when you just want to relax and enjoy a barbecue??
At last there is a solution!
In partnership with a small top-end weaving specialist, Premiala has crafted their latest creation – the ArmorGlove!
Woven from premium Kevlar Aramid 1313 and EN407 Class 4 certified, the ArmorGlove is woven from the same material as firefighter’s suits and is rated to an eye-watering 932F for 15 seconds, so you can GUARANTEE it’ll be up to mundane tasks like cooking a BBQ, taking dishes from the oven, or changing a light bulb! It’s impregnated with high-grip surfaces to ensure that sizzling steak or heirloom dish from Grandma never slips through your fingers. The long cuff ensures your wrists stay cool while you’re reaching to turn over those sizzling kebabs, and the fine stitching ensures you can still feel all the detail while you’re doing it! Finally, your hands will so love the comfort of the smooth moisture-absorbing cotton inner lining that you’ll never need to take them off!
They’re also great for holding hot preserving jars, saucepan handles or removing hot logs from a fireplace!
The ArmorGlove is the only BBQ glove crafted to Premiala’s exacting standards, and Premiala GUARANTEES 100% satisfaction or your money back. You have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain!
So what are you waiting for??
We have a limited supply so scroll up and click that ‘Add To Cart’ button and join the growing crowd who have discovered BBQ freedom! Then start planning the first BBQ of the rest of your life!
- EXPERIENCE RELAXED COOKING – the ArmorGlove withstands 932 deg F for up to 15 seconds and is backed by EN407 Class 4 certification (the highest rating available). No more burning your knuckles off when flipping a bunch of burgers on a hot grill!
- AVOID OVERCOOKED MEAT – don’t waste time with cheap gloves that have to be taken on and off while your meat overcooks. The ArmorGlove’s ventilated design cools down fast, so you can leave them on and cook it to perfection!
- MORE COMFORTABLE – Thick silicone gloves might be waterproof, but a few seconds over a hot grill makes them hot and sticky inside. The ArmorGlove’s ventilated design vents excess heat, while the soft cotton liner absorbs any sweat for the most luxurious gloving experience.
- COOK MEAT, NOT YOUR WRISTS – What’s the use of having your hands protected if your wrists and arms get burnt? The ArmorGlove protects six inches (14cm) of your wrist and forearm to keep you safe and secure.
- AVOID ACCIDENTS – Dropped dishes are common with those pretty colored silicone gloves – they’re as slippery as a wet fish when they’re get damp or oily! The ArmorGlove is covered in high grip surfaces which help avoid dropping that perfect steak or expensive dishes! Note: ArmorGloves are NOT waterproof so should not be used for handling hot liquids.