BeActive is the point specific brace for fast and effective sciatic back pain relief. The BeActive brace helps relieve tension up the sciatic nerve. BeActive, As Seen On TV, helps ease discomfort in your lower back, buttocks, and legs. Just slip BeActive on and tighten the strap, and feel the pain diminish.
The secret is the patented pressure pad in the brace that applies targeted pressure to the pressure point behind the knee providing sciatic and related back pain relief. Helps reduce both short term and chronic sciatic back pain.
BeActive is quick and easy to apply. Works on either the left or right leg. Discreet and easily hidden under clothing, yet comfortable enough to sleep in. Adjustable to fit any size leg. Holds firm while exercising or at work. One size. As Seen On TV.
Reduces back pain. Quick and easy to apply. Works on either left or right leg. Discreet and easily hidden under your clothing. Holds firm and comfortably while exercising or at work. Can be worn under clothes. Helps you live pain free and enjoy being active again. Adjustable - One size fits all.
Revolutionary Discovery - The patented pressure pad in the brace applies targeted pressure to the specific point that provides back pain relief. BeActive Brace hides comfortably under your clothes holding firmly in place while you exercise. Helps you live pain free & enjoy being active again.
BeActive Back Pain Relief Brace Features
- The patented pressure pad in the brace applies targeted pressure to the specific point that provides back pain relief! BeActive is now FDA approved as a Class 1 Medical Device!
- Helps relieve lower back pain associated with Sciatica!
- Quick and easy to apply . The Beactive wrap should initially be worn for up to 2 hours at a time. If it remains comfortable, the wrap can be worn for longer periods as needed.
- Works on either right or left leg! The Beactive wrap fits the calf circumference sizes from 12.5 inches to 18 inches measured around the fullest part of the calf. The Beactive wrap is effective when worn on a single leg on the side of the pain.
- Discreet and easily hidden under clothing.