When it comes to personal grooming tools, don’t forget those for your feet!
A callus is the toughening of the skin which normally occurs when skin has actually been exposed to excessive friction. Usually taking place on the bottom of the feet, they can occur anywhere on the body. If neglected a callous has the possibility to cause some major medical issues. They can also be extremely unattractive in appearance. Thankfully, they are easy to get rid of if dealt with early. The callous eliminator is an exceptional tool for securely removing or reducing callouses. Some callous cleaners are too abrasive, leaving your skin raw. And some are too moderate to do the task for difficult callouses. This callous eliminator is perfect. It’s abrasive enough to deal with hard, thick callouses and yet mild enough to not leave your skin raw.
Seki Edge Callus Remover
– Ergonomic design
– Safe metal abrasive for even callus removal
– Removable handle for cleansing and removal of debris
ABOUT SEKI EDGE
SEKI EDGE makes a collection of world class personal use implements made by the finest craftsman in Seki, Japan. From nail clippers, eyebrow tweezers, mens grooming packages and eyelash curlers to Japanese chef knives, there is something for everyone at Seki Edge. We stay on the cutting edge in design and style keeping you groomed and attractive.
Seki Edge Callus Remover Features
- USE: Files away rough, dry calloused skin
- RESULTS: Leaves soft smooth skin
- COMFORT: Easily and comfortable Removes calluses for lovely skin
- HOW TO USE: For best results, use the callus remover after a shower or bath to allow for softening of the callus. Move the device in a backward and forward movement over the callused area. When used daily rough skin will become softer and smoother.
- MAINTENANCE: To clean up, turn the small knobs so that the lines on the knobs line up with the lines on the handle. Pull the knobs out. Remove the handle and clean the metal abrasive. Reattach with knobs after cleaning.